Welcome everyone to this group for gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender individuals who were/are involved with Jehovah's Witnesses. Take the opportunity to get to know each other and share your experiences.
The group is a closed group which means anyone can see who is in the group but only members of the groups can see your posts. You have to ask to join the group and wait for a moderators approval.
Purpose of this support group:
- Unite the LGBT Jehovah's Witnesses Community based in Europe
- Listen to how people are coping with their sexuality and religious background
- Provide support, encouragement & positive energy
- Share personal stories & experiences as a source of encouragement
- Organise meet-ups and activities to establish a bond with group members
- Provide information and direct people to available help groups & professionals
- This group should be a place where people can be themselves, have a good time and feel energized
Everybody is free to express their opinion as long as it is done tactfully and it doesn't upset or hurt anybody. Inappropiate behaviour will not be tolerated. The organisers will monitor this group daily and strive to maintain a positive & encouraging atmosphere.
Languages we provide support in:
English / Spanish / Italian / French / Dutch
If you don't feel ready to join the group but still want to keep in touch with us, please, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Ex-Jehovah’s Witness Recovery group 3 now on Facebook! This group was established April 2006 on Myspace.
We are here to share our stories and our encouragement with those who have been scarred by this high control group known as the Jehovah's Witnesses. We are here to reassure those who have left this organization that they have done nothing wrong and that they are of value. Your voice is important and matters. Feel free to vent and share.
This group is open to all Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses and those that support us. Thank you for joining us and thank you for being our friends! Please read the new member notification in the notes section for more information.
The group is an open group which means anyone can see the group, who is in it, and what they post.